Pupil Productions is the leading media production boutique specialised in bespoke high-end school promotional videos, mini documentaries, school photography and strategic marketing & communications services for international schools around the world.
Who we are looking for
As our School Partnerships Manager, you will help drive our growth by building relationships with prospective school partners.
In your role, you will
• Sign up new school clients in your region through a consultative sales approach
• Effectively manage your pipeline to meet personal and team revenue goals
• Identify and implement key areas for improvement in the sales process
• Measure and report on sales metrics and performance to redefine sales outreach and processes to help us scale
What you’ll bring
• College or University Degree and a commercial spirit
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills with experience of consultative sales approaches and experience presenting to senior leaders and key decision-makers
• Understanding of sophisticated sales processes with a data-driven mindset is essential
• A willingness to operate in a high-growth environment where we are still learning
• Grit, resilience and a passion for our core mission and the student outcomes we deliver.
Who you’ll be working with
Our teammates are talented individuals who come from a variety of backgrounds. We believe in young and entrepreneurial talent and we’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and kindness, which creates a work environment that helps enrich the product and support we provide to our school partners.
We currently have offices in The Netherlands and the UK as well as fully remote employees working from home. This role is at our Dutch office in Nijmegen so you have direct interactions with our director, art director, head of student development and editors. We serve clients all over the world so post covid you will be travelling to meet our clients at their school or at the international conferences we attend.
What we offer
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Opportunity for growth within the organisation and taking up new roles and responsibilities.